Hello my dears, after a long time, I am with you with a magnificent monkey pattern designed in a very professional way. I’m really happy to share this monkey amigurumi pattern because our archive was very poor on monkey amigurumi patterns. Today, we will share a very professional and assertive crochet pattern. Since amigurumi is at the advanced level, our friends who are at the beginner level can examine other monkey amigurumi patterns. Because this monkey amigurumi will be very tiring, especially for beginners.
A little tightening has been done on the face of the amigurumi. Especially around the eyes. The ears are rounded and sewn to the head. You must have noticed that there is a small lock of hair. An image of the amigurumi wearing a shorts was created. There is also a small surfboard. It must have caught your attention.
– Yarn: Worsted Weight #4, approximately 100g of main color, 50-75g of accent colors
– Color A: Brown, Color B: Cream, Color C: Variegated, Color D: Yellow, Color E: blue
– 15 mm safety eyes, 12 mm oval safety nose(All can be purchased at glasseyesonline.com)
– Hook Size: D Hook or 3.25 mm
– Scissors, sewing needle, stitch marker, fiberfill stuffing
– Black embroidery thread, button