Do you like sea turtles? I love it, but I’ve never seen a swimming turtle in real life. Just like you, I witnessed this event by watching videos. The most common sea turtle species I know of is the caretta caretta. These cute and big turtles that come ashore during the spawning season leave their eggs on the beach and leave there. Afterwards, the hatchlings go into the sea without wasting time. The turtle continues its life in the sea. Let’s examine the turtle animal amigurumi pattern. Are we ready?
I would like to point out that it is an advanced amigurumi patterns, saying that there is no need for too many words. It has a very difficult construction and consists of many parts. Even the design in his eyes, which is one of the simplest pieces, looks extremely impressive, doesn’t it?
– Yarn: Worsted Weight #4, approximately 100g of main color, 50-75g of accent colors
– Color A: Mint, Color B: Teal, Color C: Pink
– 24 mm safety eyes(can be purchased at suncatchercrafteyes.com)
– Hook Size: D Hook or 3.25 mm
– Scissors, sewing needle, stitch marker, fiberfill stuffing