If you want to make an amigurumi toy for the Winx Club Tecna character, you will first need to find an amigurumi recipe. Amigurumi is a knitting technique of Japanese origin and is used to knit toy animals or characters. You can find many free amigurumi recipes on the Internet. Pay attention to your color choices to capture the Tecna character traits. Tecna’s outfit is usually in shades of blue and purple, and her hair is purple. You may also need to pay attention to the character’s wings and other features. Making amigurumi takes some patience and practice, but the results can be quite satisfying.
If you are ready now, you can start right away by downloading the pdf amigurumi toy pattern.
– Cotton yarn (1mm), 2mm hook
– Safety eyes 8mm
– Yarn needle, scissors, fiberfill, stitch markers
– Needle for embroidery and sewing pieces or hot glue gun
– Pins for attaching details
– 35cm 1mm craft wire (or 70cm 0.5mm craft wire)